Sheepscot / Alna Center
The Wiscasset, Waterville & Farmington Railroad was incorporated in 1854 but never built until 1894. It was a small two-foot gauge railroad built to get grain from the fields and lumber from the hills to Wiscasset where it could then be shipped to other parts of the country via ships or connections with the Maine Central Railroad. The line never actually reached Waterville or Farmington, Maine. Its final terminus was at Albion, Maine. The WW&F lasted until June 15, 1933.
This particular kit represents the flag stops of Sheepscot (near mile post 5) located in Alna, Maine.
• Length: 1.75"
• Width: 2"
This kit features:
• Laser cut wood for easy assembly
• Mold injected windows and doors
• Simple step by step instructions
• Proudly made in the USA
This kit contains small parts and is not intended for small children.
© Bollinger Edgerly Scale Trains. Legal.