New Erie Cafe
This structure is based on a café/bar that was located on Track Road in Cleveland Ohio, adjacent to the Erie Railroad’s East 55th Street station. Long since torn down, it is a unique slice of American life; the watering hole where many tired and thirsty commuters would relax after a long day at the office; where locals would gather to watch their favorite sporting events, where friendships were made and no one went hungry.
• Length: 6.5"
• Width: 4.25"
This kit features:
• Laser cut wood for easy assembly
• Full interior of the dining area
• Cast acrylic and Mold injected windows
• Peel-and-stick roofing materials
• Simple step by step instructions
• Proudly made in the USA
This kit contains small parts and is not intended for small children.
© Bollinger Edgerly Scale Trains. Legal.